Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been back and forth with so many different brands of dog food. She wouldn't eat any of the 6 star premium foods that dogfoodanalysis had on their website. Finally, I was at a dog expo at my local dog park and they had that Halo dog food, samples. I took some, and a couple cans. Let me say, I have never seen her so into food before. I don't care how much it costs or how I can get better food for my money, she's finally eating, and very happy it seems. Thanks Halo!!!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I read your post earlier today, and then we drove up to Petco (one hour each way >_<) And I found this Halo stuff, It looks great! I bought a little can of their Chicken stew and mixed it in with Zoey's supper tonight and she absolutely LOVED it! I thought it smelled pretty darn good myself. If it had been warm I would have sworn it was people stew. I'm going to have to get more of this stuff!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, my dog loved it as well, unfortunately, she had an allergic reaction to something in there. I had to stop giving it to her. She's strictly grain-free now, Evo small bites.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts