Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photobucket is back up, so here are pictures of our doggies... Levi is the big ol' Rottie. Nala is the little aussie/heeler mix.

What do ya'll think?

This is Nala's favorite place to ride... she was so out of it here that Kevin could use her as the armrest... since she was sleeping on it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since we can only have 4 pictures in a post...

Here's Levi proving that not all rotties are big and bad! This is Kevin's year and a half old son...

I do have other pictures, they just aren't on Photobucket yet... I'll get more up when I can.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nala's such a dork but I love her.
She doesn't lack the personality, that's for sure!

She woke me up TWICE today playing with the movie rack... it has a little wodden slidder that holds the movies up and since it doesn't have anything it yet, it just sits there. She's decided it's entertaining, and quite noisy, to flip the little slidder around. She'll also bite at the heater and paw at the vent when the heater kicks on. Or... Kevin fed her a grape the other day (yes I know they aren't good for dogs) and rather than eat it she tossed it around and played with it! She has no problems eating things I give her, including grapes, but Kevin feeds her and she plays with it!

She's great at inventing things to play with... must be the puppy side of her LOL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts