Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this is about my third thread on this topic (sorry!) On what my puppy stella is. Its between a white shepherd and a westie. We're ordering a DNA test, although it may not be accurate. Its still something.
First pic is a westie, west-highland-white-terrier.jpg

Then the white shepherd wht_ears.jpg

Now my Stella! GosmsPhoto1340897561452.jpg

All comments are greatly appreciated!& again, sorry for so many threads!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm not sure why you continue to keep posting! Everybody has chimed in, what else do you think we're going to say? Wait for the DNA test and snuggle with Stella. She's a cutie no matter what she is.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm not sure why you continue to keep posting! Everybody has chimed in, what else do you think we're going to say? Wait for the DNA test and snuggle with Stella. She's a cutie no matter what she is.
Couldn't have said it better.

Your Stella is a Westie X. There! I said it :) - Look at the video I posted on your other thread about this... She looks almost identical!

·
Super Moderator
7,365 Posts
Well said. Posting multiple threads will not get you different replies. If you have new pictures or questions, please post them in your original thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.