1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
I am getting an "oops, page not found" out of that link Reno. I would like to read it though as I know people who feed Nutro

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am getting an "oops, page not found" out of that link Reno. I would like to read it though as I know people who feed Nutro
I fixed it Inga... sorry

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is scary K.

It's definitely something that everyone should be aware of.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just recently bought a bag of Nutro Natural Choice Puppy Food for my new puppy that we will be picking up on Thursday. By reading this, this has changed my mind on feeding him Nutro. Even if these are "internet reports", I am not willing to take the chance. I will be feeding my puppy Solid Gold instead.

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
You know, alot of people wonder if this is true but me, I'd prefer to err on the side of caution. I don't feed Nutro, no need for me to, there are better foods out there for the same price. If anyone is feeding Nutro, be safe and change foods.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Both Lola and Ilya showed allergic reactions to Nutro by the time they were on their 2nd bag last year. They loved the taste, but it gave them pink itchy skin and an ear infection. Solid Gold seems to be working for us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts