Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is your dogs favorite place to go?

tank-the post office and to the pond. When i ask him if he wants to go to the post office he whines and goes back and forth from where his leash is back to me. Then he is in a hurry to get there(especially on Wednesday when the ladys are there to give him a treat :)) When we get close to the ponds his bark goes from a high pitched growl/bark to a whine(he gets anxious in the car from being overly excited)

Bentley-to the lake. when we get close he wags his whole butt off and dont dare go by the boat dock. He does a high pitched doggy "scream". He loves boat rides! he also likes going to my uncles. He has about 15 acres to run on, 4-wheeler rides and gets to harass the neighbors cattle. He doesn't chase them or anything but will stare at them and then give a little bark and then watch them all run, thank the lord the farmer is family!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Lucifer the lab loves loves loves the beach !!!

Sophie my poochon loves to go to the feed/pet store

Guapo the yorkiepoo doesnt care where he is going as long as he is with mama and can ride in the back window of my car

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Donatello loves going any and everywhere, but when you ask him, "do you want to go to work?" [doggy daycare], he about falls of his rocker with excitement.

Miggy hasn't been with us long enough to understand, but he is getting the phrase, "do you boys gotta go potty?" down.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Abbylynn loves the woods. Blu Loves any old car ride. I haven't had Eddee long enough to know what he favors yet ... hopefully the boat and the lake. :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hiking! My Shiba loves to hike. There's an insane trail 2 miles from my house, and a system of 10+ miles of trails 5 miles from my house, and many many more within an hours drive. (I've got a lot of national forests and wilderness areas within 50 miles of home). We go hiking at least twice a week.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
We have no dog park but we use a local ball field as a dog park, it's my dogs favorite place to go

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
I take my dogs out in the country to run around every Sunday. Varying times, depending on if we go out for lunch, how hot it is, etc. But every time I move on Sunday--even to go to the bathroom or the kitchen--the dogs go wild, thinking we're going to leave. Crazy nuts. We have several running places, some are swampier than others. I think their favorite place is the muddiest :p.

·
Registered
8 Posts
When I tell my preschooler to load up to go get the girls at school Gwinnie gets so excited. She beats us to the door and and cannot be still.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts