Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an odd question, but I'm curious about what your favorite dog part is. Is it those petable ears? Those soleful eyes? Do you like the paws or those happy, wagging tails? Is it the warm belly?

I love to rub the ears and the tummy best.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Ears! Ranger has tipped ears and I'm partial to that type of ear. But since we've had Mayzie, those "stick up" ears (as we call them) have gone straight to my heart. Ears are usually the softest part of any dog and they're so expressive. You can tell at a glance how both my dogs are feeling depending on what their ears are doing.

·
Registered
640 Posts
For all three of my pups, it's definitely their sweet, soft, kissable cheeks. I LOOOOVE to kiss this one particular soft part of their cheeks... they love it too... sometimes they help by pressing their cheek into my lips! :D

I also love Dixon's soft tummy (and she loooooves belly rubs), and I adore the two munchkins' tails. They are all so expressive with their tails and they're just so fluffy and CUTE!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love my dog's tail. It just makes me laugh. It's continually curled up in a question mark when he's curious, which is pretty much all the time.

·
Registered
498 Posts
When she puts her ears up it makes the hair from her nose up to her forehead go softysoft. Thats my favorite part to touch :p

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
For Oliver it is his snaggle toothed smile. :)

For Carsten it is his temples. I love kissing him on his temples. :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
I love rubbing Stella's soft "bat dog" ears and her little puppy belly. My parent's dog (Emma - American Cocker Spaniel), my favorite place to rub her is from her snout up between her eyes to her head. She always calms down when I do that to her.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
For Eddie it would be is eyes...I think he has gorgeous BEAUTIFUL eyes...lol They are so expressive. I also think Eddie has really cute feet.

For Uallis, it would be his nose. The top of his nose feels like velvet and is so soft. And I love his hanging jowls of course...lol

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
i love iorek's super soft, extra fuzzy ears. i really love prick earred dogs, their fur is always extra soft right behind their ears. i love that. iorek is super soft and fluffy everywhere though and i especially love that!

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
I am partial to dog noses and eyebrows. Alvin loves to have his cheeks rubbed and I always sneak a kiss onto his snout when I'm doing it (which he does not particularly love). Dog eyebrows just make me laugh. I don't generally have a thing for dog ears, although they are especially soft, but Alvin's are pretty funny because they don't match. They are on different places on his head. One lays flat and the other sticks out. It's like his ears were meant for two different dogs.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
It's Donatello's floppy ears, his tiny feet, and his thick chest... I love thumping his chest from the front, and it seems he likes it too!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
I absolutely love Trent's ears. He's loosing his puppy fur, but his ears are still soft. I love sitting there and petting them.

I also really like the small, small patch of white in the middle of his chest. Sure, it's a fault, but I think it's cute.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I love Hunter's chest. It's broad and powerful and I like that I can fit my arm comfortably around it and put my weight on him as we sit side by side.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I forgot about the muzzle. On the sides where it is so soft and there are the bristly whiskers. I love to smooch that part of my girlie. ....If only she would learn to stop nipping me when I do that. <sigh> :D

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
I love Poca's ruff. I rub and scratch her there and she gets this Homer Simpson ecstasy look on her face - it's hysterical! And I love her biggo ears and her puppy soft head. Think I need to go rub me some dog head....

·
Registered
554 Posts
Definitely Belle's eyes. They're perfectly round and black, like little buttons. When you meet her gaze, it's impossible to look away for at least 2 seconds. ;)

For our pug, Frank - it's his tail. His little curly tail.

For our chihuahua, it's his forehead. It's not a big dome like most chihuahuas, but it's still..."prominent." ;)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Bailey has such expressive, pretty eyes, she looks like she's wearing eyeliner. I love her little fluffy tail-less butt, and her fluffy white chest that never gets dirty! I also love her muzzle, I swear I can still smell that puppy smell on her muzzle!

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm not sure how to explain, but I love to look at my dogs' whole bodies. To me they are so physically fit that their physique is breath taking. I also like their wet tongues and like to think that their slobbery kisses are signs of affection no matter what the books say lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts