Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, (my dogs are okay btw if anyone recognizes my user name)

So, I want to get a running head start on this so i'm not stuck last minute scrambling to put greeting cards out. We live in Minnesota, every Christmas we do something a little unconventional for family pictures (think silly). We obviously have dogs this year, so i'm wondering if anyone out there (preferably local) knows where we can get family pictures with a dog friendly santa done?

·
Registered
278 Posts
The regular mall near me has pet nights (it is either Monday or Tuesday ....I forget which) but basically once a week for 3 weeks, you are allowed to bring your pets into the regular enclosed shopping mall for photos with Santa & they will include any family members you want. (This is a nice mall that you would not normally take pets with a Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor, Macy's, JCPenney, Sears, etc & operated by GGP - General Growth Properties - so you could see if they have a location near you.) You could also call your local mall & find out if they do pet photos with Santa even if they are a different company.

Also, most pet stores have photos with Santa & will allow family members to join the photos. Petco & Petsmart do it annually & the locally owned ones near me have Santa as well. You usually have to give a $5 or $10 donation to a rescue for a picture with santa.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
Check out shelters and rescues in your area as well, it's not uncommon for them to do Santa pictures intended for pets (but non furry family members can join in as well) as a fundraiser.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Some hardware stores, like Home Depot, have their own Santa, which I imagine might collaborate with you for a small fee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts