Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I haven't posted in a while, so here's proof (from Sunday) that everyone is still alive and well

I hope everyone's having a great summer

·
Registered
591 Posts
Amazing pic !! HOw in the world did they get them to sit still for that ??? and a wonderful looking family you have there !!

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amazing pic !! HOw in the world did they get them to sit still for that ??? and a wonderful looking family you have there !!
Thank you! I just took them out to our shed and told them up, sit/down, stay then put Brie on her perch and said her name and snapped the photo. I probably should have shifted the front row to the right a bit but didn't want to make a big production out of it lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
What a great pic, and beautiful family!! They are all gorgeous, but the coat on your black dog (thinking it's Mira from your signature) is stunning!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Awesome picture!!!!!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
What a beautiful photo! Everyone is adorable! :)

·
Banned
6,240 Posts
Oh gosh I never realized how fantastic Webster's ears really are... I love your pack!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Of course everyone looks pleased. Except Webster who is like "this is so beneath me." He looks so put out, LOL.

I love this photo.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Beautiful picture! I'm always so jealous of people who can get nice pictures of their pets together.

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys :)

Of course everyone looks pleased. Except Webster who is like "this is so beneath me." He looks so put out, LOL.

I love this photo.
Yeah lol...Webby takes himself pretty seriously...ironically that's one reason he's so hilarious ;)

Of course he's also sitting on a sideways bale to elevate him a bit, so he had to sit on all the prickly bits!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts