Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't really lie...since I was a kid I've wanted to be that person taking festive themed shots of their pets. So with Fall (my favorite season) officially underway and Tristan now old enough to pose and whatnot, I gave it a shot. This was the result -

The focus could be a little better but overall, I'm pretty happy with how it came out. Trist was super forgiving and sat there patiently for me while I adjusted this and that. All his toys were just out of frame in their box and he wanted so badly to just bolt over there any play.

I did of course, also ply him with lots of treats to make up for that collar lol.

And then these last ones are just a few derpy shots from a play session with my cousin's Staffy mix -

This one...I don't even know, it's like that once in a lifetime shot. They look like deranged demon dogs lol

This one is definitely my favorite. Trist looks like a total perv watching Wiggles from a distance as she thrashes around in the grass

Plus a bonus shot of just the lovely Wiggles -

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL Nah, they're both super sweet. Heck, Trist would be far more scared of you then you him :p

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I love the Fall pic! And that last shot of Wiggles is great, she looks so happy!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
You have two BEAUTIFUL dogs.
I have to say my favorite photo is the last photo of Wiggles or the scary dragon faced one haha.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
The demon dog one is just too awesome! If you could just somehow put a costume on them for Halloween! :) I love the first pic too! :)

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys :)

Yeah, Wiggles is extremely photogenic. While Tristan was tearing around the yard like a madman, she was perfectly happy to pose and look all cute for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts