Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog is 1 year and 1/2 old and is just uncontrollable! She pees literally EVERYWHERE! If there is ADHD for dogs then she definitely has it! I also have another dog, only 6 months old and is potty trained and yeah she's playful but so much calmer. I guess my issue is her peeing. For instance when I got to walk them, WHILE i am putting on her leash she pees...in the cage.... and if i don't seriously RUN to the grass she will go again. She also pees in her cage at nice and it always smells and she lays in it and everything. While we are walking for one she goes so fast she is choking herself and if in a harness she will either come right out of it or it pulls on her too much. Well she will not even stop to pee...she pees WHILE walking and somewhat squatting but only little tiny amounts at a time like she's marking her territory or something! she also goes right on the side walk, she poops on the side walk but never EVER lets all her poop out because she can't stay still long enough and is always to impatient. if you pick her up she will pee if she's laying by your feet on the couch and you stand up she pee and if you even look at her while your standing she does. Sometimes i even see her randomly doing it with no body around her.... I know it is a respect thing and all but my golly its driving me nuts! and she doesn't usually poop in the house but lately she has been and its after she's already pooped outside! If she would be patient enough to just let it all out she wouldn't do it! I spoke to the vet and he said "it's a yorkie problem" well maybe some of her problem is but I really have never seen or heard of this at all! Not even looking things up on line. Its almost like she's constantly paranoid and wants to pee every second. I NEED HELPPPPP PLEASEEEE WHAT CAN I DO!? Ive tried potty pads, diapers, a smaller cage, putting her in the cage with her sister thinking she won't but it doesn't matter. I can't even love on her because she will pee all over...Any advise??? :(

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Have you had her vetted for this? Sounds like submissive peeing, do you disipline her for peeing? i so, how?

How much exercise does she get daily? this is a breed who used to work, they are terriers, so are very active

1 - 2 of 2 Posts