Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have 2 dogs. A Bichon and a Coton de Tulear/Silky terrier mix. The Bichon is 3 and the mix in 4. In the years that we've had these dogs, they've been fine with telling us when they had to go out, etc. but this year it seems they've decided they would much rather go on the carpet. The problem isn't with urination, they only want to poop inside. They also know they're not supposed to, so they will only do it when our backs are turned. I don't know what caused the regression, there haven't been any major changes at home, but it's getting progressively worse. There's an accident pretty much every day. We let them out almost hourly and they don't have signs of parasites. Someone PLEASE give us advice. We love them and won't part with them, but this is extremely exhausting. We've owned dogs in the past, but we've never have issues like this before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Have you been to the vet? Even if you don't see parasites, any behavioral change requires a vet visit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to be taking them for a routine dental, so I will try to get them in before the dental.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts