Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Your puppy is beautiful!! He looks like a sweety.

If he isn't getting enough exercise then that is most of the problem. Board dogs can drive you NUTS!! So I would suggest figuring out a way for him to get more excercise. I bought my dog one of those laser lights and when you shine it on the floor she goes crazy over it and will chase it as long as she can see it and when you turn it off she will look for it for another 10 minutes. Easy way to get her a lot of exercise with out having to go outside.

You may also want to get something to spray on stuff you don't want him chewing on (door jams, molding, ect.). I have heard that hairspray will work. but I used some stuff called Bitter Apple that I got at Petsmart and it worked wonderful. Bella was never bad about chewing most things, but she would get her leash and chew it into. I only had to use the Bitter Apple for a short period of time and she stopped. A friend of mine said she used a "Bully Stick"? and her dog was so busy chewing on that she never chewed on anything else. I don't know, I have never tried a Bully Stick, but maybe someone else on here knows about them.

As far as him mouthing your hands, yeah, Bella is 9 months and I am still trying to break her from it. And now we have a new puppy and she goes for the fingers (she is really tiny).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts