Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prize goes to the person who knows which one Marge is :p

Haha no just kidding. The second dog is a dog I used to know from volunteering. She was one of my favorites. SO aweosme to see her today. When Marge flips upside down and her ears stand up I tell her she has her "Pepper" face on :D

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These two aren't quite evil twins.. but they sure acted like they were

Nor were these two.. Marge did not know what to make of this huge dude. (!!!!Dogo!!!!!)

And just a crazy blazin' runnin' pic for good measure... she runs like a sighthound, no? She really reaches with every single stride..

All this before the clock even hit 9 AM. :D

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh how cute! Looks like so much fun! and I love that poodle!
Nessa
I loved the Poodle too! He was SO sweet. I never used to like Poodles but I recently met a Standard Poodle breeder and they are just great dogs. So unbelievably smart!

I hope we see him again, Marge really took to him.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
lol MissMutt, I thought this was serious and I was already to pick Marge out of 2 dogs that looked a lot alike. lol Standard Poodles are great dogs. Very very trainable. I have asked myself on many occasions why I don't toss in the towel with the Rotties and just get a standard Poodle? lol Someday.... Maybe. I love the crazy running picture. That is a dog at it's happiest. :)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol MissMutt, I thought this was serious and I was already to pick Marge out of 2 dogs that looked a lot alike. lol Standard Poodles are great dogs. Very very trainable. I have asked myself on many occasions why I don't toss in the towel with the Rotties and just get a standard Poodle? lol Someday.... Maybe. I love the crazy running picture. That is a dog at it's happiest. :)
Your post just made me have a "let's make up a really bad designer name for Rottweiler x Standard Poodle" moment in my mind. That was an intesting thing to think about. Rott Poo.. Poo Rott.. Rottle.. Pooweiler?! :rolleyes:

Anyway there's no reason you can't add a Poodle to your pack down the line.. sure, the Rotties may poke fun at him for looking considerably less rugged than they do, but I'm sure he'd be able to take it.. :p

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Cute Pictures MM, that play bow with the poodle is priceless. Beautiful Dogo too, looks like the park had just a few dogs there...is that normal for your dogpark?

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Mac!!

There actually were a good number of dogs there but it was VERY spread out, unlike the other dog parks here. Today was the first time we tried it out, at the suggestion of a Flatcoat owner I met at another park.

The land we're on is actually an archery field that is opened up as a dog park in the morning hours. Therefore, a lot of the undesirable dog owners are weeded out because of the early time, it's also impeccably clean. I've been staying away from the other parks. Much too dirty and too many "variable" dogs.

We kept off to the side away from the big play group. It's better that way, ya know?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts