Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

13741 - 13756 of 13756 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Re: Ever have one of those days.....

Wow - was that the longest thread in the history of DF? I remember reading part of that shortly after it started...guess it kept going! Not many threads like that one anymore =(

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

Are any of y'all still here? I haven't been on DF in years and Melanie asked me about my "invisible friends".
I knew I was invisible to you.... /sadpuppy

I haven't been around on DF either, this just popped up as a notification in my e-mails!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts

LOL, Melanie is in SF now. Don't freak her out when you say hello to her when you see her on the street.

And I can't believe you get DF email notifications. I turned those off after about 2 days on the forum.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

Lol I was just talking to Shaina about that the other day. I was having a burrito for lunch on a hill in San Francisco the same time apparently Melanie was. I didn't see her though. Despite my jokes, I would like to think I have enough sanity to not approach her and go "hey! I recognize you! I'm one of your moms friends that she never met! This is not weird at all!"

Lol. It's pretty funny to think about though

·
Registered
6,047 Posts

It sure was a nice blast from the past to see a new post notfiation in my inbox, though. I can't believe it's been 4.5 years since the thread began, and 1.5 since it ended.

So many memories and wonderful friends came from this thread that I am happy to still have now, even if most of them have moved on with their lives beyond DF and we keep in touch elsewhere now. :)
wow has it been that long! jheeez...time does fly!

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,753
I can't believe that almost 6 years later (before this post) that thread was still going strong!!!

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
You have some serious staying power, Reno :p

(Been a while since I called you that ha)

13741 - 13756 of 13756 Posts