Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

41 - 60 of 13756 Posts

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Re: Ever have one of those days.....

(raising hand) Me!! Or at least to Sierra Vista AZ is that close enough?

·
Registered
94 Posts

I hear you Renoman, Mine started Friday, daughter got sent home from school, 103 fever, sit in the emergency part of her dr's office for 2 hours did a strep culture comes back positive for the second time in two weeks. Get her home she pukes everywhere, goes to bed early wakes up the next day and is ok. Then I am getting married in May, take one of my bridesmaids to Davids Bridal to get sized/order her dress. They tell me the dress has to be paid in full, 160+ after telling me on the phone that half down when you order, other half when it comes in. I was frustrated because no one helped me. I had to pull the dresses myself and I had an appointment. Leaving a little pissed off. Then Sat night it snows some awful, nasty wet snow. Melting by Sunday morning. I go to do a load of laundry Sunday afternoon and the basement is flooded. We just bought our house in Nov and apparently their are tree roots in our plumbing causing the sump pump to not take all the water and back up. SO this morning I get up and stuff is floating around. I try to drain as much as I can call a plumber, and go to work for a bit to get things done. The plumber says he will be here by 1 shows up at 3 so I could have been at work all that time. But oh well. I hope both of us have a better week then it is looking like it is going to be.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

(raising hand) Me!! Or at least to Sierra Vista AZ is that close enough?
Arizona! It's really hot there, Ollie would melt :(

·
Registered
7,506 Posts

I'm serious about the gravel syphon renoman, it will work and it will fit in there with ease. You can get an extension tube and run it to the sink then use the hook that comes with it to clip it onto the edge of the sink so you won't have to hold it.

·
Registered
4,574 Posts

Ladies, back off. I'm already IN California. I clearly win.

And I'm telling you, we need to put our pictures and our names in our signatures, along with our dogs', in order to stave off the gender confusion.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

Not as hot in mountains of Sierra Vista as in the desert - so they tell me.
It's about 60 during the daytime and 30s at night this time of year - again, so they tell me.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

I'm not sure if I am supposed to be flattered, at this point, or looking in my rear-view mirror. :eek:

·
Registered
3,510 Posts

And I'm telling you, we need to put our pictures and our names in our signatures, along with our dogs', in order to stave off the gender confusion.
ROTFL, wanna race??? I took track in HS :cool: ( notice I'm not mentioning how many yrs. ago that was)

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

(pouting) You never let me have any fun!!! :(

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

Not as hot in mountains of Sierra Vista as in the desert - so they tell me.
It's about 60 during the daytime and 30s at night this time of year - again, so they tell me.
Oh, that's very nice weather. It's about the same as it is here at the moment. I looked up the city after you named it, and saw green grass, so I was confused. That does make sense.

My image of Arizona is a arabian desert, so I didn't think "mountains" when I thought Arizona. LOL.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts

I'm not sure if I am supposed to be flattered, at this point, or looking in my rear-view mirror. :eek:
My dad always said it's best to speak softly and carry a big stick, maybe this is what he was referring to LOL

Oh, and BTW, if you'd been looking in your rear view mirror you never would have hit your mom's car and started off that bad week in the first place LOL

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

My dad always said it's best to speak softly and carry a big stick, maybe this is what he was referring to LOL

Oh, and BTW, if you'd been looking in your rear view mirror you never would have hit your mom's car and started off that bad week in the first place LOL
That's a low blow! Below the belt! It was 5AM!!! I was still sleepy!!! And my truck is a Tahoe, parked on a downhill grade, where her car is small so I can't see it in the mirror!! :( :(

:p

·
Registered
3,510 Posts

That's a low blow! Below the belt! It was 5AM!!! I was still sleepy!!! And my truck is a Tahoe, parked on a downhill grade, where her car is small so I can't see it in the mirror!! :( :(

:p
I get up at 5 every morning so no pity party for you buddy LOL Do you need to adjust your mirrors???;)

·
Registered
4,258 Posts

There are TONS of mountains here. But I can clearly see mountains are not our focal point here.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #60 (Edited)

I get up at 5 every morning so no pity party for you buddy LOL Do you need to adjust your mirrors???;)
Got you both beat... I'm up at 4:30

There are TONS of mountains here. But I can clearly see mountains are not our focal point here.
very astute. we're giving Jerry a run for his money aren't we?

41 - 60 of 13756 Posts