Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 13756 Posts

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Re: Ever have one of those days.....

No no no- its fine that you like them. But renoman werent you trying to figure out how to move cross country with one?? Just seemed a bit dramatic for a guy to do.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

No no no- its fine that you like them. But renoman werent you trying to figure out how to move cross country with one?? Just seemed a bit dramatic for a guy to do.
I would be concerned about the same thing... :(

My manliness has been depleted. I'm going to cry in a corner now...

·
Registered
4,258 Posts

OH FINE!!!!!! Im soooooo mean! haha. I hope nobody really took offense, I was just putting two and two together when i finally realized renoman is a girl.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

Yes I am trying to figure out how to go x-country with the dogs, cats and chin.

Wow, I never thought about how the perception you guys had of me. Thinking I was a guy and here I am being a girl... funny! Musta thought I was quite the drama queen huh?

·
Registered
3,510 Posts

I would be concerned about the same thing... :(

My manliness has been depleted. I'm going to cry in a corner now...

ROTFL, suck it up big guy!!

Yes I am trying to figure out how to go x-country with the dogs, cats and chin.

Wow, I never thought about how the perception you guys had of me. Thinking I was a guy and here I am being a girl... funny! Musta thought I was quite the drama queen huh?
Yeah you too, suck it up big guy Bahahahahah:D

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

Well the good news is the rain stopped and I was able to clean up the yard - other than that it still pretty much sucks to be me!!:(
I had a time period like that recently. My mother parked in front of my driveway, and didn't tell me. At 5am, it was dark, I'm sleepy, and I back into her car.

Garbage disposal breaks, kitchen faucet breaks, a massive water leak on second floor where I need to replace the entire ceiling of a room downstairs, furnace broke, and somehow my water bill was about $300.

It was a crappy week. So glad I'm over that. I'll be rooting for you!

·
Registered
4,258 Posts

I really thought you were very in tune with your feminine side and would make some lady very lucky! I mean you still can....

TOO MUCH GENDER CONFUSION!

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

OH FINE!!!!!! Im soooooo mean! haha. I hope nobody really took offense, I was just putting two and two together when i finally realized renoman is a girl.
:p

When I first met Reno, I thought she was a girl. But later on, I saw some people who were confused about her gender, calling her a man. I was confused, and decided maybe I was mistaken. A while later I found out she actually was a girl.

Gender bender!

·
Registered
4,258 Posts

haha i LOVE how this thread turned into us talking about renoman being a guy or a girl.

we've kinda turned this thread a little jerry springer'ish

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

Keeps everyone on their toes doesn't it???:D My name is Katherine. My friends call me Kathy or Kate...

Is this my 15 minutes of fame?

·
Registered
3,510 Posts

I had a time period like that recently. My mother parked in front of my driveway, and didn't tell me. At 5am, it was dark, I'm sleepy, and I back into her car.

Garbage disposal breaks, kitchen faucet breaks, a massive water leak on second floor where I need to replace the entire ceiling of a room downstairs, furnace broke, and somehow my water bill was about $300.

It was a crappy week. So glad I'm over that. I'll be rooting for you!
Wow, that is a crappy week. Note to self: don't park at the end of Rbark's drive LOL
second note to self: hmmn RBark sounds pretty handy around the house hmmnnn LOL

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

Wow, that is a crappy week. Note to self: don't park at the end of Rbark's drive LOL
second note to self: hmmn RBark sounds pretty handy around the house hmmnnn LOL
I work in HVAC.. which basically means I'm a plumber, electrician, heating and air conditioning, framer, and uh, drywall-er.

I can build a house from scratch.

Though, I have absolutely no interest in cars. The best I can do is oil change and tires. But I'm handy enough that I can pick up a book and figure it out. But do I WANT to? I fix stuff for a living. Let someone else do it sometimes.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)

Dieselsmama, I know -- now that it's out in the open that I'm a girl ... I think I love RBark. ;) He can do it all and he loves dogs - does it get any better than that? ;)

·
Registered
3,510 Posts

I work in HVAC.. which basically means I'm a plumber, electrician, heating and air conditioning, framer, and uh, drywall-er.

I can build a house from scratch.

Though, I have absolutely no interest in cars. The best I can do is oil change and tires. But I'm handy enough that I can pick up a book and figure it out. But do I WANT to? I fix stuff for a living. Let someone else do it sometimes.. :rolleyes:
OK, well that's all fine and dandy, we can pay someone else to fix the cars. How does a March wedding sound to you :::snort::::D

Dieselsmama, I know -- now that it's out in the open that I'm a girl ... I think I love RBark. ;) He can do it all and he loves dogs - does it get any better than that? ;)
Hey...Dibs LOL

·
Registered
4,258 Posts

What better to add to our jerey springer thread than a gender confused love triangle!!!! haha.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

After 4dogs3cats fell blow to my manliness, I'm feeling more manly now. Yay! :D

So who is moving to CA? LOL.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

What better to add to our jerey springer thread than a gender confused love triangle!!!! haha.
This thread has me remembering a bizarre movie I was forced to watch once, "It's Pat".

21 - 40 of 13756 Posts