Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
I hear ya Reno. I can't even go into the bathroom without an audience here. Nothing more peaceful then laying in a warm bubble bath with my glass of wine and a good book and 2 Rottweiler's staring at me. LOL Yes, I have tried locking them out.... That doesn't work well either.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear ya Reno. I can't even go into the bathroom without an audience here. Nothing more peaceful then laying in a warm bubble bath with my glass of wine and a good book and 2 Rottweiler's staring at me. LOL Yes, I have tried locking them out.... That doesn't work well either.
They can't be locked out... not if you want to keep the door. I've been in the shower, turned around and found Buck staring at me with the 'what's taking you so long?' look.

*sigh*

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Danielle, I like that picture too. It's not just the eyes that follow me around though... it's the whole dog!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Yep I have an audience in the bathroom, although the dogs do leave me alone in the shower. Mortimer, on the other hand, would creep in and peek through the curtain at me. :eek: Never jumped in and I've got him pretty well trained now to stay out when the water is running. It's never a dull moment when there are 4 legged critters around.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
No, never :confused: LOL Ella pokes her head in on me when I'm showering too and forget getting to sit on the toilet by yourself, they're ecstatic they've got you sitting still for a minute! :rolleyes:
Buck's lookin' mighty handsome :cool:

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks K! He is as handsome as he is goofy.

What really creeps me out though ~ in the morning when I'm getting dressed and he's lying on the bed watching

helloooo..... could you not stare please?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
i take back what i said about stalking.. I wouldn't mind being stalked by those sweet pair of eyes.. :d you can just tell, whoever he is staring at (obviously Momma!!!), he sure shows deep adoration and devotion.. :d

1 - 20 of 27 Posts