Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some Amazon gift card "fun money" to spend from my birthday this spring and I decide to do a Wisdom Panel DNA test on Eva. I had tested Chester about a year or two ago and found the results for him both interesting and believable (50% Boxer, 37.5% African breed, 12.5% Rottie just for the record).

So, here are a few pics of Eva for guessing purposes... breed results to follow in a little bit :)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I guess all Staffy/Pitty/some bully breed.
That would be my guess, as well, with maybe a smidge of Boxer or other molosser breed, depending on her size.

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some very astute guesses even though her main breed is pretty obvious.

75% American Staffordshire Terrier, 12.5% Boxer and 12.5% mixed breed (which I think is DNA testing phrasing meaning "big shrug, muttly mutt")

It is actually the Boxer that never really occured to me as a possible.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Some very astute guesses even though her main breed is pretty obvious.

75% American Staffordshire Terrier, 12.5% Boxer and 12.5% mixed breed (which I think is DNA testing phrasing meaning "big shrug, muttly mutt")

It is actually the Boxer that never really occured to me as a possible.
Cool. She doesn't look like Boxer to me either, but it's smaller percentage and mixed in with another bull type so makes sense. Mine came back 87.5% AmStaff and 12.5% Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Her tail actually reminds me of boxer tails, now that I'm looking for it! And, y'know, have had the opportunity to see multiple undocked boxers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts