Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found very informative posts on what health testings bulldogs should have but still have alot of questions.I have been wanting an english bulldog for more than 20 years and have always been afraid of health issues.I think sometime in the next year I would like to get my first one.Heres my 2 concerns,lots of health testing looks good on paper but really doesnt mean much as far as knowing a puppy will be fine.For instance they can pass an echo and still die young from their heart,so im not trusting of the heart tests.Also while browsing the internet in search of a puppy I noticed most breeders only give you a year warranty and some tests cant even be done until 2. Heres what im interested in.Something that can be shown akc conformation has health tested parents and I can trace the grandparents health life and have 2 year warranty so I can get all the health testing completed before I have no warranty.Showing is expensive and time consuming and just want the right healthy,conformation.It seems like alot to ask but why cant I find one.any help will be appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts