Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was paired with a hound. Soo sweet. She must have been a hunter or something; she had no idea what a leash was, and had no training. I got her to learn to heel; people must have thought that the only words I knew were "C'mon, Emma. Good girl." lol

This is "sit." Or..jump. lol

I iz preety.

I has huge eyez.

With 1/2 hour left in the event, she found a stuffed toy on the floor and loooved it, so I bought her a stuffie. It's incredible; I made her day with $3. lol
I love my toy.

MORE

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
She loved everyone, dog and human, but since she was "just another hound", nobody looked twice.

Nom nom

Continuing to nom nom nom

Just chillin.

1 MORE

·
Super Moderator
11,846 Posts
Damn! Emma looks ike she would fit right in with Esther and Molly.

Even her name fits in.

I've developed a real soft spot over the years for big hounds.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
She doesn't look like 'just another hound' to me! Shes adorable and looks to be one of a kind with those big brown eyes! I really hope she finds a good home, and thanks for sharing the pics with us. :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish I could've taken her home as a foster. I felt so guilty putting her back on the truck to go to the kennel. She was trying to hide behind be and run back in the store. ): I'm hoping she finds a good home soon, too.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
What a sweet face she has. I hope she finds her forever home soon. I wish I could take her!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Hallie gets the whole "just a hound" thing. Little Emma looks so sweet and adorable! I she were close I would take her in a heart beat. Good luck Emma! :)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
"Just a hound?!" I think a dog like that up here in NY would get adopted in a second. She is gorgeous! I love her -- she looks like a sweetie.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
"Just a hound?!" I think a dog like that up here in NY would get adopted in a second. She is gorgeous! I love her -- she looks like a sweetie.
Oddly enough, when I lived in downtown Brooklyn I was seeing a lot of Am Foxhounds and "English" Coonhounds. They seem like perfectly lovely dogs, but I have to wonder how they work out in apartments and single family brownstones (no yards to speak of). They were getting pretty popular, though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts