Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name's Tahlia, I'm 20 and living in Australia. I own two dogs, two mix bred dogs. My favorite breeds are Bully breeds, herding breeds and Rottweilers. Before these two, I owned one dog, Guage, a SBT. Due to sucky reasons I had to re-home him.

Sunny; he's 5 now. My brother brought him home while I owned Guage. After a year, Sunny became mine because my brother had to move out and couldn't take Sunny. I was way to attached to Sunny by then and he's not a dog I generally like but, I fell for him. Sunny is the perfect match dog for me. He loves all people and dogs, he's a goofnut, he's mellow and he loves to play. He isn't the smartest dog but I can deal with that. Sunny is a Labrador x SBT apparently.

Serenity is my Kelpie x ACD, she is a year and 5months. She is a funny, cute, loyal, obedient dog who is extremely smart but sadly, she is also a very fearful dog. She has fear aggression towards most dogs and people, she is a bite risk. I am at the stage, I don't know if I can keep a dog like her around due to the fact, I fear I'm not capable of being %100 responsible with her so at the moment, it's in the air with what will be happening to her. It's very hard. I had so many plans for her, I had waited so long to have a dog like her but these issues have become a problem. I really love her so this wont be a easy choice. I'm saddened she has these issues cause she is a amazing dog.

Anyway, I hope to enjoy this forum.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to DF! Lovely dogs, and I really LOVE your Kelpie mix ;) I have a Kelpie mix myself, they are just awesome !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts