Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We were finally able to pick up Ellie yesterday. For an almost eight week old puppy, she nearly has potty training outside downpacked. She absolutely adores Felix, although Felix doesn't know what to make of her just yet. He won't let her out of his sight though.
We named her Ellie after my grandmother and great-grandmother whose name's were "Ellen". They both passed away last May. The name seems to suit her little spunky, diva disposition. She responds to it pretty well.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Beautiful dogs and Ellie is too adorable! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ellie is a Havanese/Schanuzer mix, or what I would like to call a Schnese because it founds funny. She has the schnauzer face, but a pure black streak of hair down her back and she bunny hops. That little tail of hers is always wagging. And sucess, she slept for most of the night last night before wanting to get up and play. I actually feel a bit rested lol.

Felix has been such a good big brother so far. He's a bit hesitant to play because she'll start squealing at him. I don't think he enjoys that sound. He has really taken up the role of being the babysitter. He's been grooming her and making sure she doesn't roam too far from him. The gloves are off when they go outside though. He usually will start running circles around her trying to get her to chase him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts