Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...And I finally have the dog I've been working so hard for! It's an absolute joy to finally be a part of the dog-owning/dog-loving community, and I look forward to sharing the experience with you all!

Below is my pup Nikolai (Niko for short)!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hello and welcome! Congratulations on your new addition! Nikolai is adorable! :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome to you both!
Nikolai certianly is a cutie. We look forward to hearing all about your adventures with him.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Congratulations! Niko is very cute. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,365 Posts
Welcome! Niko is adorable! I can certainly relate to the joy of finally getting your dog after such a long wait. It was close to a decade for me. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thank you for the warm welcome and the compliments! I can't wait to see what he will grow up to be like!
I also look forward to sharing it all with you guys. :)

Kuma'sMom, most people don't understand why I'm so smitten by my dog (okay, they prefer to use the term "obsessed"...) but wanting something for so long and finally getting it tends to have that effect! Kuma is absolutely adorable, what a wonderful experience it is to live with a dog! :D

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Welcome to DF!
You pup is beautiful. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know my reply is coming a little late, I've just been so busy! A big thank you to everyone! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts