Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Katie had a great day at camp; unfortunately, we didn't have such a good night. Woke up at 3 and she had some GI distress (partly on the carpet in the rental, partly outside). I should have gotten up when she jumped off the bed - live and learn.

She had a large number of treats yesterday, but I'm wondering if this could be an egg intolerance. In the past when she's had acute GI distress, it's coincided with egg-containing treats. I had attributed it to other things (bad turkey, eating an entire recipe of tuna fudge), but this is the fourth time she's had treats with eggs and GI distress. Last year she had probably the same number of treats, but none with eggs, and started having loose stools later in the week. This morning was liquid.

Seems as though eggs could be the culprit. Does that make sense? If so, will pumpkin help? I'm planning to use kibble and a little beef for treats (the other options are pork and more tuna fudge) in her first class and sit in, but not participate in, other classes today.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts