Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...... Was a trip! Lol! It was the first time Eddee and I slept in the tent this summer ... in the back yard near the woods.

Eddee had on his camo coat ... as it was only 52 degrees over night ... we had all the necessities ... even doggie snacks ... and a pig ear. :)

Eddee was a good boy and did not try to get out of the screened in tent ... but he did keep me awake all night growling at the crickets and owls and frogs and little critters that go bump in the night. The tent leaked water all over my pillows and blankets from the dew point. Eddee also managed to get my bottle of pop open and spill it on my chair before we went to bed. I sat in it! Lol! I gave up at 3:30 am and came inside .... cold and wet! Lol! :)

The campfire had dwindled down enough .... no chance of a forest fire going on here ... I am sure Eddee would find a way to put it out ... he peed on the blankets.

We had a great adventure together. :D

And .... My computer is broken too ..............

Attachments

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Aheheh I love his camo coat. And next time he will be experienced and will probably growl at stuff less. :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys! Lol! Here are the camping pics from last night .... the second camp-out! He let me sleep until 6:30 am this time! Lol! :D He didn't pee on anything this time and only barked three times throughout the night. We ditched the coat though ... it remained in the upper 60's .... comfy!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts