Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"You could actually use this porcelain accommodation!" Lol! :)

He loves the bathroom facilities! ...........

How could I say "No!" Lol!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol! This is a bit blurry .... but you can clearly see his foot holding on to the rinse cup for the bath tub that he confiscated .... he is daring me to take it! Lol! :) He is a trip! ...

Then he runs around playing with it ...... it is about as big as he is! Lol! ......

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
aw, adorable! My aunt trained her cats to use the toilet Im sure you could teach him!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
So cute :)

And he must be very coordinated. If I put Obi up on the sink I can guarantee he would fall off within seconds.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody :) .......

Lol! He is good with the coordination alright! Lol! I can hardly keep him off of anything he can reach. He gets up on the commode and jumps onto the sink and then off the sink and then into the tub .... or onto the backs of chairs ... including the wheeled chairs and rocker.

I really do not mind ... as he is not ruining anything. I just have to puppy proof even more. It makes cleaning day easier! Lol! "Nothing" sitting out on counters that he can actually ingest. :/

I am trying to figure what would be a fun job for him to do as soon as we have him better socialized and counter conditioned ... to where he doesn't go crazy when he see's people. :) He goes crazy as in "Happy" crazy! Lol!

Here is what I call "The Toto Look" ..... almost! ....

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
If he's food driven, you could hide pieces of kibble around the house (taken from his food ration, so he doesn't eat too much) and let him find them to give him a job. Of course, your other dogs would have to be contained (maybe put them outside for awhile?) to avoid the inevitable squabbles that could evolve - lol! The terrier in him makes him want to find things. I need to do that with Maddie, too!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If he's food driven, you could hide pieces of kibble around the house (taken from his food ration, so he doesn't eat too much) and let him find them to give him a job. Of course, your other dogs would have to be contained (maybe put them outside for awhile?) to avoid the inevitable squabbles that could evolve - lol! The terrier in him makes him want to find things. I need to do that with Maddie, too!
This sounds like a good start! :) I know he is good at hiding things ... including himself! Lol!

I was busy making dinner and I could not find him ... and he refused to come when called. I found him behind the headborad on the bed and between the closet doors with his Nylabone. He wanted to be sure he did not have to share. I even looked twice under the bed!!! :/

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
LOL! Maddie doesn't hide, but Potsie sure does - especially when it's time to have his nails done, to be brushed, to be clipped, or to have his teeth brushed. However, I don't think his elevator goes to the top floor - he's not too bright, b/c he always hides in the same two spots (under my bed or on the bath rug outside my shower)! I tell him all the time that he shouldn't have been born a poodle, b/c he hates all the maintenance required to be one!!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL! Maddie doesn't hide, but Potsie sure does - especially when it's time to have his nails done, to be brushed, to be clipped, or to have his teeth brushed. However, I don't think his elevator goes to the top floor - he's not too bright, b/c he always hides in the same two spots (under my bed or on the bath rug outside my shower)! I tell him all the time that he shouldn't have been born a poodle, b/c he hates all the maintenance required to be one!!

Lol! That is hilarious! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts