Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really off topic! I thought I had a spider bite as I woke up two days ago and my one ear lobe was all swelled up. Well, it got worse. So I went to the doctor yesterday and ended up with my ear lobe being cut open in three places because it ended up being 3 cysts of some sort. Don't know what kind yet. But never-the-less it wasn't very pleasant lying there for three hours and having needles stuck in the back of your ear and neck and being chopped on..........well anyway............if you ever have a swelled up ear lobe, :)......it may not be from your ear rings causing irritation or an insect bite. The good part is that for the next three days :).....Abbylynn gets a day off from her training and I get a headache! LOL! :)

I feel much better having that off of my chest! ( or should I say "Off my ear lobe!") LOL! :) This is really off topic! :)

·
Banned
71 Posts
Wow, not good! That seems like it happened really fast, from being normal to 2 days later having you ear cut into. Sorry to hear. :(

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is ok......I just had to complain a little.....something I do not usually do! It was just sooooo weird! I go back tomorrow and have it looked at again.I really did think it was a spider bite. I live in the woods and we have them all over the place. :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Cysts are no fun. Hope your ear is better today! Good that you went in fairly soon.

I had to take the BF to the ER when a cyst on his hip burst waiting for a doctors appointment to open up. Had to have them cut into his hip and press to drain it. It probably would have been better to go a few days earlier when it wasn't so big.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Cysts are no fun. Hope your ear is better today! Good that you went in fairly soon.

I had to take the BF to the ER when a cyst on his hip burst waiting for a doctors appointment to open up. Had to have them cut into his hip and press to drain it. It probably would have been better to go a few days earlier when it wasn't so big.
Thanks.......Wow.....on the hip! I was told that certain people are just prone to them. It is brand new for me. But I guess every year you get older it is just something new health-wise! Lol! The doc used a certain word for those things....but the word was so long I couldn't remember it if I tried! LOL! :) I can imagine cutting into your BF's hip wasn't any picnic either....poor guy! :( I will soon see the verdict at 11 am. I hope they got it all...........:)

Just biding my time here on the forum until time to go. :)

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a cyst on the back of my knee! Ouch! I think that was the most pain I have ever felt, thats including the time I had appendicitis! Sorry you had to go through it! No fun at all!
You poor thing! I cannot understand why they hurt so much....they are jusy nasty little pockets of stuff.....I won't go into detail. :) It seems I still have one more to be removed....AFTER it gets inflamed. What's up with that? Geez! Oh well.........what'cha gonna do? :) Have a good day everyone! :) So much for the saga! LOL!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
You poor thing! I cannot understand why they hurt so much....they are jusy nasty little pockets of stuff.....I won't go into detail. :) It seems I still have one more to be removed....AFTER it gets inflamed. What's up with that? Geez! Oh well.........what'cha gonna do? :) Have a good day everyone! :) So much for the saga! LOL!
If it makes you feel any better, my body is prone to cysts. Dunno why, I'm 22.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If it makes you feel any better, my body is prone to cysts. Dunno why, I'm 22.
I feel for youTofu_pup. You have many years ahead. The doc says some people are just prone? Good luck to you! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts