Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

We are hoping to hear this week if we are accepted to get a Jack Russel from the Humane Society, and I've been looking up food brands that do NOT test on animals inhumanely/invasively. I have heard that Eagle Pack and Wysong do not test on animals, and I checked our local pet store website for the food brands that they carry and they carry these two.

I was wondering if anyone else uses Eagle Pack or Wysong? And I am really wondering if the prices are good, and comparable with other brands?

I will stop by the pet store sometime and check out prices, but we have to take the bus everywhere and I'm stuck inside today lol.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've used both and I would definitely recommend Wysong, they have good prices and an excellent diet, it is also all natural (Holistic) A lot better then most dog foods.

·
Registered
818 Posts
They are both good foods. I have not used Wysong, but would. I do use Eagle Pack Holistic Select (both can & dry). I love this food and so do my dogs. They do great on it, too. I have used other foods (lots of great ones) and keep coming back to EPHS. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts