Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the website of a GSD breeder that Xeph mentioned (Eichenluft) just out of curiosity and I saw that they had a Dutch Shepherd for sale on their site. So what is this breed like in comparison to the GSD? I could see that they look a little different than GSDs, but I was wondering if they were similar in temperament and personality or not.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
It was once very eloquently put to me as such: "Dutch shepherds are like a malinois on crack".

They are a very sharp breed of dogs created and bred for a single purpose, to work.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
And if you didn't know, most malinois are like gsd's on crack . . .

The dutchies I have met can't even sit still with out vibrating, lol.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was looking at the website of a GSD breeder that Xeph mentioned (Eichenluft) just out of curiosity and I saw that they had a Dutch Shepherd for sale on their site. So what is this breed like in comparison to the GSD? I could see that they look a little different than GSDs, but I was wondering if they were similar in temperament and personality or not.

·
Super Moderator
3,327 Posts
This thread is from 2009 and none of the participants are active on the forum anymore. Please feel free to start your own thread or participate in current discussions (or post updates to threads you started, as I see you've done), but I am closing this one to further replies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.