Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres my old buddy Duke the American Bulldog. we just lost him last week and we love and miss him dearly. He was the best boy ever and we will never forget him or all our special memories.

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tripdog. What nice pics of Duke. Hugs to you both...such a hard thing to go through. Treasure your wonderful memories..and remember, you will always have them!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved buddy ... for sure.

Run free Duke! ... Say hello to Leeo for me please!

Duke is adorable.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank u. yes we will always cherish our memories of him. and we still have our precious st bernard lucy and a new english mastiff puppy named bella. lots of pix of them coming soon :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lots more pix of my old bullie to post. couple w his first gf xena the rottweiler couple w his second gf lucy the st bernard n one w mom n one w dad :)

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we have so many great memories of our big bullie Duke. lots of pix of him from all the way back to being a puppy to being w his gfs to doing sum of his fav things n even dad n lucy at his final resting place. we love u so much and we will miss u my friend. R.I.P.

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Awww..they are all so sweet. I especially love the one with Lucy and the yawn..lol. Her resting place looks like such a lovely spot!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank u all for ur responses. It's great to find a place of fellow dog lovers and it's very healing to share all the pix and memories of our lost friend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts