Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dog is not walking very well. He does not cry when I try to find any pain. He is eating, never saw any bloody stools. He looks droopy. He is an inside dog, but he is able to go outside in back at anytime. He did get out in front though a few weeks ago. This has been going on for a 2 weeks. What does this sound like?

·
Registered
395 Posts
It's hard to tell from the information you gave, because it could mean anything. But I will tell you this... my dog, Callie, a fourteen-year-old sheltie started walking slowly and dragging on walks. She had never done that before, and it happened all of a sudden. She wasn't crying, wasn't acting like it was painful. Just didn't walk... and she loved walks!

Turned out her kidneys were falling further and further into failure, and a few months later she passed away. I hope I'm not making you paranoid with this post, but I'd take him to the vets as soon as possible. Animals, when in pain or when not feeling well, try to hide it as best as possible and that makes it even harder for us owners to determine the problem

Good luck, and I hope he gets better!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts