Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some suggestions on Limited Ingredients Dog foods, aside from Natural Balance and Zignature I am drawing a Blank... Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
363 Posts
Earthborn Venture is a good one to me. Quite a bit of options to choose from too, several being uncommon in dog food like rabbit and squid.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Earthborn Venture is a good one to me. Quite a bit of options to choose from too, several being uncommon in dog food like rabbit and squid.
Thank you I didn't even know Earthborn had a L.I.D line, and I have used their products in the past.. LOL!!:redface:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Lol it's relatively new. If you email them asking for samples because you're interested in trying it, they send a very generous amount! Great if your dog is a brat like mine. It was even enough to see how it effected stool.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol it's relatively new. If you email them asking for samples because you're interested in trying it, they send a very generous amount! Great if your dog is a brat like mine. It was even enough to see how it effected stool.
Thanks for the advice that is good to know....

·
Registered
7,325 Posts
I think Acana has some single protein options too. They are from the same company/manufacturing facilities as Orijen and I like those two brands a lot, though they are expensive...

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think Acana has some single protein options too. They are from the same company/manufacturing facilities as Orijen and I like those two brands a lot, though they are expensive...
Thanks for the info, not to worried about the cost as the dog in question is only 3 lbs and spoiled rotten....

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thanks for the info, not to worried about the cost as the dog in question is only 3 lbs and spoiled rotten....
Wow that's tiny. If Ziwipeak is within budget I'd highly recommend it. Crazy expensive but with a dog that size it might be doable for you. Very limited ingredients, all grass fed meat. Good stuff.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow that's tiny. If Ziwipeak is within budget I'd highly recommend it. Crazy expensive but with a dog that size it might be doable for you. Very limited ingredients, all grass fed meat. Good stuff.
Yes, she is tiny I'll look into it, thanks for the suggestion....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts