Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

41 - 60 of 4267 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Hehehe, I think I'm the only one with an egg now; everyone else's hatched! ^_^ And I'm pleased to see that Wabanafcr's black egg and my black egg both hatched to be different dragonets. If I remember right, that means we both have different sexes...

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Hehehe, nice names.

And I did a bit of looking and found out that Wabanafcr and I will have totally different-looking adults, but they're the same (black) dragon, just different looks. ^_^ Cool!

Also, I saw a weird egg. =O I tried to nab it, but I guess I was too slow...It was bi-coloured; split vertically, one side blue, one side lighter blue, if I remember right...I only got a brief glimpse at it. =P

·
Registered
858 Posts
Also, I saw a weird egg. =O I tried to nab it, but I guess I was too slow...It was bi-coloured; split vertically, one side blue, one side lighter blue, if I remember right...I only got a brief glimpse at it. =P
I have that one as a mature dragon. It is a two-headed dragon!

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
When Ix reaches maturity Im going to breed her to Nightshade.

That is if she passes all her health testing first. ;)

(tentatively I can still sign on DF I just don't know for how long)

and I got new egg.

·
Super Moderator
7,273 Posts
Yeah, I really hope you can stick around Zim, and that things start looking up for you. :)

Clicky for your new egg and your hatchlings! I'll look forward to seeing the results of your planned breeding, should make for some interesting eggs! :D

41 - 60 of 4267 Posts