Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 4267 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
I have a little egg I was going to add, but the site appears to be down for now 'cause my little eggy isn't showing up in my siggy!

·
Registered
630 Posts
I am glad you said that because I thought it was MY computer! My friend just installed the newer version of windows and I have had so many bugs messing stuff up. So every so often all the dragon stuff does not show in anybodies sig and I was getting annoyed!

I can tell where most of them are and I click there just in case it helps!

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
Zim is pleezed to announce birth of Nightshade Wolfsbane. Nightshade will be immediately entering training to become a seeker destroyer dragon. His quarry....ex boyfriends...mwahahahahahah!!!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I've gotten a couple too lol!! I think I've gotten click happy lol!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Wow, wabanafcr, your black egg with a green aura looks really cool! I wonder what it'll grow up to be...?

And Carla, your white egg is about to hatch. =D

Everyone has such cute eggs and dragonets. XD

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Yeah, I just had to when I saw it. =3 I wonder if they'll grow up to be the same? =3

Yours has interesting-looking parents. =O

·
Super Moderator
7,273 Posts
Yay, our little club is growing, lol. I can't wait for my eggs to hatch so I can get some new ones! :D I can only fit three into my signature, so have to wait. Gonna go click everyone's eggs in the meantime!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Hehe, maybe we should make itty bitty little dragon banners for the DF Dragon Club, woot woot~

Haha, and I thought this was such a silly/stupid thing when the dragon's first started showing up...XD

·
Super Moderator
7,273 Posts
Hehe, maybe we should make itty bitty little dragon banners for the DF Dragon Club, woot woot~

Haha, and I thought this was such a silly/stupid thing when the dragon's first started showing up...XD
Oooh, I like that idea! Lol, I know, I was the same way, lol.

21 - 40 of 4267 Posts