Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4267 Posts

·
Banned
7,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.. this may be sort of stupid.. but here goes.

What is this Dragon Cave thing about? It has a "donate" button but exactly WHAT are you donating to?

I haven't registered because I don't know enough and they won't tell you anything if you don't register. I don't want to get roped into parting with money either.

Because I am on dial up at home, if the site has huge graphics I have to avoid it anyway.

So, what is this about?
I like dragons but I wouldn't want to be one's Dental Hygenist.....

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
Getting a dragon is free, it's really just for fun. I'm not sure how big the graphics are there as I have Cable modem so everything loads pretty fast.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I registered and for whatever reason it never sent me a email saying I signed up and it wont let me get an egg. I keep trying to get in there and reregister but the site really hates me :(

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
I registered and for whatever reason it never sent me a email saying I signed up and it wont let me get an egg. I keep trying to get in there and reregister but the site really hates me :(
It's possible your spam filter is keeping you from receiving the conformtion. Look in your spam box.

·
Registered
630 Posts
It's possible your spam filter is keeping you from receiving the conformtion. Look in your spam box.
I did, this computer is mine, sort of! But really truly belongs to Mike, just like Sai :)

He added windows something, a beta tester and since then I have had so many problems with all kinds of things. It may be why I wont be getting any dragon eggs right away!

I cant wait to see you eggs hatch!!!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Its free, you don't have to pay anything. The donate button is just to give money to the creators if you wanted to. You just sign up, get an egg and put it in your siggy and hope people click it. Once it is grown up you can take it off of your siggy and get new eggs.

Its kind of stupid, but addictive. Its hard to get all the different dragons.

·
Super Moderator
7,273 Posts
Argh, I was a member of the site for a while, then lost interest. Now you guys have gotten me hooked again! :p Waiting for my confirmation email right now so I can go get me some eggs, sigh.

1 - 20 of 4267 Posts