Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
That is just so sad and at the same time disturbing, that someone would be so bold. :(

Just reinforces the reasoning behind not letting your dogs outside unattended...

I truly hope she gets her dogs back.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
That should be classified as Kidnapping, not just theft. Dogs are family members.. not objects :(

I really hope that guy brings her dogs back.. what a horrible horrible thing to have happen. What a terrible person he must be.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
WOW! Poor lady. I hope her dogs are returned unharmed. A thousand dollars per dog reward might be enough to have someone turn them in. I sure hope so. I also hope they get jail time.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Unfortunately, dognapping or dog mugging is quite common in this area. There is very high demand for small dogs and these theives make up all kinds of reason to have "their dogs" adopted with a "rehoming fee" on CL. There are also ads on CL looking for "lost" dogs, some desparate owners even offer rewards with no questions asked. Sigh...

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
At least there's one benefit to having a fear aggressive dog like mine -- anyone who tried that with our girl would be missing a few body parts but quick in my yard. And I would be cheering on my scaredy-cat dog! Punks like that deserve to be bitten -- hard -- where the sun don't shine. Sheesh.

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE: It was reported on the news earlier that the dogs have been returned. Someone knocked on the owners door at 1:30am. They said they found them on Broadway tied to a fence. Nothing reported if the reward was paid or not.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
She is one lucky lady having the dogs returned. Hopefully whomever did this will be caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts