Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting for me to the lock the door so we can go for our walk.

Inspecting the bushes for mean ole' kitties.

Here's Donatello, proudly showing off "sit" on command.

Even as I get closer, he holds his "sit" very well.

-MORE-

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
-CONTINUED-

Looking for a place to piddle. : P

Taking a break on his favorite boulder.

A distraction.

Sniffing for more kitties.

-END-

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Very cute :) Looks like you guys are having nice weather, and Donnie is enjoying it!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Awww, those are such cute pics! Donatello's such a sweet boy.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Awww. Donnie is cute. I love his face in the second sitting picture. He is giving you the 'Mom..I not happy with da waiting' face

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
nice pics! donnie is so cute i could scream! i love his name to:D

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone.

Yeah, he can't stand getting his picture taking, and right when I had him looking right at the camera, something made a noise behind me and he's like "OOH, what's that??" lol!

Yeah, I had his name picked out before I even brought him home... Donatello was the TMNT that was the least violent, loved technology, was nice and respectful and always wanted to work out conflicts without fighting... : P I was hoping that if I named him that he'd have those characteristics... Well he does, and some!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Donnie is a cute little guy! I love the picture of him on the rock!

·
Registered
73 Posts
He is very handsome...

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:)How big is your pooch? I just can't tell by the photos. Also, what is he mixed with? He's really, really cute!
Thanks. He's pretty small, but he's all legs! Only 18lbs or so... Give or take.

As far as I can tell he's a Manchester Terrier/Jack Russel mix. : ) He's a sweetheart, brilliant and well-mannered.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Wow he's bigger than I realized! He's adorable. :)

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
What a sweet little boy. I too love the boulder picture. IT is frame worthy for sure.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What a cute dog. How old?
He's anywhere between a year and three... I'm thinking just over a year because when I got him his coat was still changing colors and he's grew an inch or so.

Wow he's bigger than I realized! He's adorable. :)
lol! Everyone thinks he's rather large, but I have pictures of us at the lake- That shows how small he really is. : P

What a sweet little boy. I too love the boulder picture. IT is frame worthy for sure.
I'm making a scrapbook for him, scrapbooking is my hobby and he's going to get his own book! So those are definitely gettin' put in there, so I'm glad you agree!

Oh gosh what a stunning handsome boy!
nessa
He is a lot more handsome and stunning now then when I first got him... I didn't have many pictures, but he was skinny, so scrawny he had no neck muscles, and his spine/ribs were poking through... Now he's bulked up, muscular and lean... And... NO MORE BALD SPOTS! HOORAY! He's even more handsome now that his "male-pattern-baldness" has went into remission. : P

1 - 19 of 19 Posts