Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Dogs' pics. Photographer and artist Gluharev Boris

13K views 102 replies 33 participants last post by  Abbylynn 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello from the Moscow. My name is Boris. I'm animal photographer and animal artist. I wish to show my works for you. I think, my thread not remain without attention :)

Pictures

The Great Dane

The Central Asian Shepherd

The Caucasian Shepherd

My photos

The Caucasian Shepherd

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Allyfally - Thanks!... No, I have two dogs. Asian and Caucasian Shepherds... ))) This dogs from different kennels. I'm working on an order for breeders... I also assisted by the helper for dog. You can look up on a my tread photos with Caucasian Shepherd and Spanish Mastiff at the beginning, they are from a shelter dogs.

New photos:

The Central Asian Shepherd

#8 ·
I totally agree, these are beautiful dogs! What breed is the last one? Very unusual, and gorgeous.
Your paintings are really good! I really like the Great Dane painting.
You are a talented artist and photographer!

#12 ·
Welcome and thank you so very much for sharing. I have always loved and wanted a Caucasian. Very difficult to find someone reputable here to get one from and I have had difficulties developing the right contact in another country for one as yet :) When I am ready and have space again I will seek one out though. The other breeds you posted are rarely seen around here and I cannot wait for future posts with more of them.

#17 ·
Agreed!! Absolutely beautiful work! Love the picture of the Panda Puppy, LOL!

#20 ·
You know, I come from Green Bay, Wisconsin, and I am no stranger to snow, but something about knowing that the snow in those pictures is in Russia makes it more beautiful <3

#27 ·
I love every single picture on this thread. Boerboels are one of my favorite breeds as are Great Danes. These are lovely. Too bad Mr. Boerboel had to have his tongue out so much. ha ha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.