Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from the Moscow. My name is Boris. I'm animal photographer and animal artist. I wish to show my works for you. I think, my thread not remain without attention :)

Pictures

The Great Dane

The Central Asian Shepherd

The Caucasian Shepherd

My photos

The Caucasian Shepherd

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Nice work! Those are beautiful. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Allyfally - Thanks!... No, I have two dogs. Asian and Caucasian Shepherds... ))) This dogs from different kennels. I'm working on an order for breeders... I also assisted by the helper for dog. You can look up on a my tread photos with Caucasian Shepherd and Spanish Mastiff at the beginning, they are from a shelter dogs.

New photos:

·
Registered
7,440 Posts
I really like that last one! The composition is nice, and that is a gorgeous dog. I love the patches over each eye.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Great photos! I LOVE the painting of the Great Dane. It's very well done.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I totally agree, these are beautiful dogs! What breed is the last one? Very unusual, and gorgeous.
Your paintings are really good! I really like the Great Dane painting.
You are a talented artist and photographer!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks everyone for a comments) I really glad to see you here )

LindaA - This is Central Asian Shepherd breed on the last one. :) This most popular breed in the Russia. It puppy from "Iz Bazhova" kennel. :)

Michiyo-Fir - Yeah, everyone tell that he is Panda )))

Yet shots:

The Pit Bull

·
Banned
808 Posts
Welcome and thank you so very much for sharing. I have always loved and wanted a Caucasian. Very difficult to find someone reputable here to get one from and I have had difficulties developing the right contact in another country for one as yet :) When I am ready and have space again I will seek one out though. The other breeds you posted are rarely seen around here and I cannot wait for future posts with more of them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HyperFerret - Thanks :)

Yvonne - Really, it wish is very good. Because about 20 caucasian dogs sitting in the our shelter now. But you don't living in Moscow and this dogs giving for moscovite :(

New photos:

Papillon on the exposure.

·
Registered
7,440 Posts
Not the head type I like on a papillon, but a lovely shot... and the dog's coat looks awesome. So soft and silky.

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Not the head type I like on a papillon, but a lovely shot... and the dog's coat looks awesome. So soft and silky.
I like the head but the muzzle is too long. I think this dog is still quite young? He/she doesn't have much fur on the chest.

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos though!

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Agreed!! Absolutely beautiful work! Love the picture of the Panda Puppy, LOL!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Crantastic, Michiyo-Fir.
Thans for your advices, I could take shots is better if I knew about this breed more. This is my first shot of papillon. :) He is 3 months old.

debpass, Xeph - thanks :) I very glead to see you here :)

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
You know, I come from Green Bay, Wisconsin, and I am no stranger to snow, but something about knowing that the snow in those pictures is in Russia makes it more beautiful <3

1 - 20 of 105 Posts