Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone elses dog(s) being out in the snow today?
Ellie (my collie) has an obsession with the stuff.

*no pictures*
But, does anyone else have pictures? :}

·
Registered
1,959 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Here are two of our new dog Mike and the neighbor's dog Odin. Both don't mind the snow at all :) And yes, they got frozen whisker mustaches, hahaha!

·
Registered
357 Posts
No real snow here this year. It melts the day after it falls. This was taken last year while training recalls.

·
Registered
13,081 Posts
This was last weeks .... Abbylynn in the snow ... it melted the day after. :/

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I dont have any from this winter. At this point we've had very little snow worth playing in. It's either melted or very icy within 24 hours.

From this time last year

The first time Buster saw snow

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Very pretty dogs. I bet they are very smart too. I previously owned a pure bred Finnish Spitz and a mutt Finnish Spitz/Eskimo and they were some truly great dogs!
Haha if you've owned a Finn, then you know all about their intelligence LOL. They are too smart for their own good sometimes! And then of course, they can be super stubborn but are generally super sensitive. So that presents a whole other set of challenges. But I love working with them... They really are an interesting breed :)

·
Registered
943 Posts
Strangely enough..living in Canada and all, I have only one picture of one of my dogs in the snow LOL. We don't have much snow this year.. but I'm going to make it my goal to get some pictures of my boys in snow at some point!

This is Cash (right) and one of my friends Shiba's last year.

Dog Canidae Finnish spitz Dog breed Carnivore

1 - 16 of 16 Posts