Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I left them in the yard today while I went to work and when I got home there was a mess everywhere!!!! $80 bed torn to shreds that they've slept on "together" since puppies. About 6 boards torn completely off the fence as well. When I got home Roush was outside of the fence with about 4' of slack and playing with the neighborhood kids then realizing I just got home darted back into the yard and went and sat down with the most happy look ever as if he was expecting me to praise him. Oh well! It's hard to stay upset with a face like this.

Just a random photo I took yesterday also.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Oops, guess they didn't like there bed then, i know i shouldn't laugh (much) but i am, looks like a new bed will be needed too!, did he have fun with the kids, Holly is jealous, that's her ideal of heaven kids plus a ball and she is happy!.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops, guess they didn't like there bed then, i know i shouldn't laugh (much) but i am, looks like a new bed will be needed too!, did he have fun with the kids, Holly is jealous, that's her ideal of heaven kids plus a ball and she is happy!.
LOL that is what it looked like! Time for a new bed... at least that one lasted a good year! Roush ALWAYS has fun with kids it's weird because I don't have any and I'm never around them yet he is the most submissive and playful dog when he sees them. Mine will go crazy over that ball too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts