Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My long-haired chihuahua used to follow me everywhere. Always be in the same room with me and almost always sat with me. We have been together 10 years. About a year ago she started hiding from me and quit following me and hardly ever sits with me anymore. She is all the company I have as I live alone. I took her vet and she is fine. I don't understand why she quit liking me. She barks at me when she wants something and I go give it to her. I love her so much . She won't come to me when I call her. Could I have become a bad person without knowing it? I am at my wits end. I have no clue what to do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All the good vets here have retired. I tried one and she did tests and said nothing is wrong. If my dog had any problems wouldn't she want to be with me to help her? Not staying away from me. She gets excited if someone comes to my house. Can't wait to love on them. I don't think I have changed, I love her even more than I used to. She hasn't been near me half the night and all day today.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe I should try another vet. How do I find one that will help me instead of taking my money and telling me nothing's wrong. Because something is. I still feel like I am the problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.