Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Dogs and Vemma vitamins

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  PackMomma 
#1 ·
Hi there,:wave:

I am looking to find out if anyone has experience with giving dogs Vemma nutrition program. I have 2 dogs ,ages 12 and 13 that I would like to give them the vemma that we use as our multi vitamin program, but I am not sure if it safe.

If anyone has any experience with the vemma and dogs, PLEASE let me know!

Thank you
Sharon

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Hi there,

Thank you for the reply. I am from Alberta as well...the problem with dog supplements is that it usually contains bad ingredients in it...I have heard some that gave this supplement to the dog and it did only good things, however it contain aloe ,decaff green tea and full spectrum of vitamins in it and I am trying to find out if someone has experience with it before I give them. I do give them mangosteen by itself which is great for them and I saw great improvement since using it for the past 2 months, but I would like to add the vitamins as well and vemma has it all inside plus the mangosteen , and we take it, so I thought to give them too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.