Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, for the last week or a little longer, one of the neighbors cats has been coming and visiting the dogs. I first found this out when Sonny and the girls were making a racket, and then all of a sudden, silence. They were doing their usual wrestling with Nell barking. After about 15 minutes if silence, I was wondering what was going on. I looked over the couch and out the window, and Nell and Sonny were laying by the fence. So I thought that maybe they were just taking a break. Then about 15 minutes later, still, silence. So I had to investigate. Low and behold, Nell and Sonny were laying next to the fence, and the neighbors cat was laying on the other side of the fence, lol. It's great, they all get along really good. Here's some pics.....

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are friendly. Nell and Chloe grew up with cats before I got them, and Sonny goes up to the neighbors cats and they rub the sides lf their faces on him, lol. There were also cats where he came from.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So uh... you stole your neighbor's cat?

Nope, didn't steal anything, lol. Just borrowed for 30 minutes, lol. The kitty comes over 2 times a day to visit the dogs. Then goes home.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thats precious! One of my cats thinks he is a dog...I have figured out that Olly, my cat, is the ring leader of my pups...lol. He'll get on the cabinets and knock their treats down for them :D

Its really too cute and such a wonderful bound :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Cute! I always love seeing pictures where cats and dogs are getting along :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts