Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever snapped a pic of your dog and caught them with their tongue out? I enjoy these pictures, they sure make me laugh. Post your doggy tongue pictures! Here are the ones I accidentally got yesterday:

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Mia catching snowflakes:

Cara eating peanut butter:

B'asia:

Jaia:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FourIsCompany: Oh my those are cute pictures. Cara's tongue looks like a toy lol

KSTollers: That is a very cute picture, you have gorgeous dogs :)

·
Registered
743 Posts

The problem is Jake practically always has his mouth open, so there's lots of tongue where he's involved LOL. Oh, and...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ShadoSky: Jake is such a handsome boy :) I especially love that last one of them playing.

CorgiKarma: Man I love Corgis, they are so cute. If I had gone with a purebred from a breeder I would have gotten one, but I decided to rescue instead. Awesome pics btw.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Here's Tonka yawning

And here's Lady's smile

I only have one of each, but I'm surprised I have that much. They tend to keep their tongues in their mouths most of the time. lol

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PittiLove: Those are such cute pictures :) The reason I started this thread is because I also hardly ever see Nala's tongue. She only pants for a little bit when playing but she'll lay down and stop pretty much as soon as she starts lol. I was very surprised to get pictures of her with her tongue out.

·
Registered
691 Posts
This doesn't really count as hanging out, but it is a funny tongue pic. Chloe was about 5 months old here (the date stamp is way wrong!)

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
ok, here's some "tongue"....Tir Ceo

and just to show how long that tongue really is....

and Lacey giving some "weird tongue"...

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
lol have you seen my Signature????? For a while there I didn't think Nubs could take a photo without his tounge hanging out.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Just want to thank everyone for posting, this thread has made my day full of laughs and "aww" moments.

Sunshyne: That pic definitely counts, I love it when you can just barely see the tongue lol. Cute pup

Bigblackdogs: That's a great picture of your fur-baby and skin-baby :) Those big ears are adorable

Snuggles: Oh my Snuggles sure does like to stick out that tongue. Those are sure some really cute pictures. The last one looks like she's sticking it out at you on purpose

Tirluc: Wow Tir sure has a long tongue! I thought Cara did in FIC's picture, but that sure beats it lol. Ever since Elvis, Border Collies have been up in my top favorite breeds. You have gorgeous dogs :)

Edit: Darkmoon you beat me to posting :) I love Nubs, he's so handsome. I hope Nala can grow up to be built like him. I love his structure. Do I see a giant Wall-E in your house? I loved that movie.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Chance with my Dad. He was pointing at me to try to get Chance to look at the camera. Chance had other plans.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts

Really OLD picture of Eevee, with BAD flash lol

·
Registered
428 Posts
Bigblackdogs: That's a great picture of your fur-baby and skin-baby :) Those big ears are adorable
thanks. :)I think that Jazz is so cute, but she is getting so big!!!
oh, and the boy is my little brother:eek: just wanted to straighten it out:)

everyone's dogs are gorgeous! they are so cute with their tongues out!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts