Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe not a perfume,but a sweet scent to add to your dogs odor. I see some people spraying there dogs with somethig out of a bottle,and it's not flea spray.Do you use anything like that?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I forget what it was called, but when I worked at my vets, we had a policy of giving a dog a free bath if it was boarded for more than three days. If it was staying for less than three days, we sprayed it with a nice smelling spray can. Again, I forget its name but it smelled like baby powder and the owners appreciated it. :D

·
Registered
2,605 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
There are many, many, many different doggie colognes. Most groomers use a spritz as a finisher. I like the "knock off" designer colognes like Tommy Holedigger, Aramutts, Beautifur, etc. They smell great (not a fan of dogs smelling like fruits and food myself) and leave a nice lasting scent. Oh, and I think the above poster meant "Les Pooch"...I don't like their colognes myself, and they are WAY too expensive for the short time the scent lasts.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I love Crazy Dog colognes\detanglers...the Very Berry is my favorite :D

I also like Fresh Essence (Lambert Kay) and Fresh and Clean colognes.

There are alot of choices out there, all you gotta do is do a bunch of 'sniff tests' to see which ones suit your liking.

·
Super Moderator
12,177 Posts
Doggie perfume,is there such a thing?
Yes! It's called skunk poop, though sun-rotted carp is another perennial favorite.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts