Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else lame/cool enough to have an instagram for their dog/s?
My boyfriend just made one for our dogs. I wanna follow other doggie instagrams and get other doggie followers so if anyone here has one, post it!

We are mooseandjoey
https://instagram.com/mooseandjoey/

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I couldn't do it haha
I just use my Instagram which is 80% her and 20% me.
I keep thinking about it, but if I didn't post pictures of her I think my instagram would become quite inactive.

My instagram in general is: Kebeydawn

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I couldn't do it haha
I just use my Instagram which is 80% her and 20% me.
I keep thinking about it, but if I didn't post pictures of her I think my instagram would become quite inactive.
Same here haha. It's technically my account, but really it's pictures of my dogs (and horses in my case). If I only posted personal pictures I'd probably never use it and only use the animal account lol.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha I can relate to that. I don't even have a personal instagram account. Dog pictures are all that matter anyway ;D

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
We are @2houndsandabeauce. I don't keep up with it much anymore, but I post pics once in a while.

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
I dont have one for my dog, but I do have one for me and I am dogdragoness on there.

Hey anyone have issues with the notifications for the instagram app slowing down their phones? I have the instagram app and everytime I turn on the notifications for it, it slows my phone down something fierce! So if any of you guys follow me, I will try to remember to check in LOL.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
sort of, I am PrairieClan and it is 99% my dogs

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Mine is mostly my dogs (although there is sometimes other stuff too): @theredgingerkid

1 - 20 of 23 Posts