Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We moved to Florida in the beginning of April. Our first weekend here I saw an ad in the paper for a Doggie Easter Egg Hunt so DH and I decided to take our Papillon, Jilly.

First, some pics of Jilly, just hanging out...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

They had various competitions throughout the day, the first being the runway competition...
Craig and Jilly after winning 3rd place in the runway competition...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Then there was the actual Easter Egg Hunt...the eggs were filled with moist dog treats so that they dogs could find them, the eggs had holes in them so that the dogs could smell the treats. Unfortunately, the eggs had holes in them, which meant they were swarming with ants by the time the egg hunt went off. Fortunately DH was a dear and got rid of all the ants off of Jilly's eggs...
Everyone hunting eggs...

Jilly hunting eggs with Craig (for the photo op)...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jilly receiving the prize for 2nd place in the egg hunt...

Jilly and I after winning 2nd in the egg hunt...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The final contest was a trick competition. Everyone was told what trick they needed to get their dog to do, when the judge said go everyone had to do it and the last dog was out. The tricks were sit, lay down, roll over, sit pretty, dance, bow, shake, and spin in a circle...
Start of the trick contest...

Rolling over...

Win photo for the trick contest, I was so proud of Jilly for winning, since she had to learn to do a couple of the tricks on the spot, lol...

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Wow! Looks like you and Jilly had a terrific time! Glad it was so fun. And thanks for posting pics. She's adorable.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Oh wow! She's getting so big! I remember when your first posted pics of her as a tiny fluffball puppy. How old is she now?
Looks like she had a blast too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts