Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 6 month old female american bulldog. I take her out every morning before work and she will poop and pee no problme. Usually I crate her during work and come home on my lunch break to feed her and let her out for a little while. By the time I get home on break she has already pooped. One morning I took her outside as usual and she did her thing, my husband dropped me of at work and from the time it took him to drop me off and come back home she had pooped again but in her crate. She is housebroken and rings a bell when she needs to go outside and as long as we take her out when she asks she will not go on the floor but she continues to go in her crate.... HELP!!!

Also....last night she peed in our bed! I have no idea what caused that, she didn't even try to ring her bell to be let out... anyone have any ideas please help!!!!

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Sounds like my female on the poop schedule. Mine never finishes on the first try...she needs about 15 more minutes and then finishes. Part of her 'problem' (not going completely the first time) is her lack of exercise. She has bad hips so she doesn't get the exercise that would shake everything up and make it easier for her to go.
As for the bed wetting, a refresher course in housetraining 101 with more supervision is needed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks a lot for the help, i'll try getting up earlier to give myself enough time to let her out twice before I leave for work.... and I will admit she does need more exercise so I will start that also...thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts