Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure were to post this. I have a old 12 year old dog who i still consider my puppy! And i love him so damn much. Recently he has been having more and more problems getting up in certain parts of the house and getting into the car. The vet recommended the help me up harness. Now i am a poor collage student with limited funds and with all the collage bills, and vet bills, and car payments make it hard on me. So i figuered i would ask for help. I made a gofundme and i hope i am not violating anything when i post it here. I just wanna make my dogs life easier and the sooner i can get it the better. I know when i need help and i am not ashamed to ask. Asking for help now and then never hurt anyone right? Well If people have it in there heart to help please donate to this cause. He is a great dog and i take him everywhere i am allowed. So a help me up harness with help with getting in and out of the car as well as help take some tension of his legs as i can also help keep him up at times when i feel his pain is at the worse. Vet said it would help his quality of life and i wanna make his life the best i can in his old man years! Thank you for reading this post as well as a big thank you for those that helped with donations!
Link is below.

https://www.gofundme.com/Helpmypuppyplease

1 - 2 of 2 Posts